The eSee-N-Read™electronic reading and instruction tool helps readers improve their online reading process by highlighting key text and obscuring unwanted distractions.
Improves data entry accuracy because data can only be typed in the clear (not shaded) area.
Helps instructors and presenters to focus audiences on key information while masking surrounding distractions (such as internet ads). Works with interactive white boards and computer projection devices.
Movement can be controlled by keyboard, mouse or both.
- For use with Windows Vista, Vista 64, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 2000 systems (version for Mac OSX coming soon!)
- Minimum recommended processor: Pentium or AMD 300 MHz.
- Minimum recommended memory: 128 MB
- At least 4MB hard disk space
- Minimum recommended display colors: 16-bit color display (high-color; 24-bit color (true color) or better recommended)
We also offer multi-user licenses for both corporate and educational use. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or phone 630.236.5592.
After you place your order, we will send you two emails.
The Order Confirmation. This is an email containing your purchase information. This will include a download link for eSee-N-Read™.
The License Key. This is an email with your eSee-N-Read™ license key needed to complete your product registration.
You will have 24 hours to download eSee-N-Read™.
If you have any difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.236.5592